Circuit Launch Social Distancing Protocol
Circuit Launch Social Distancing Protocol per Order of the Alameda County Health Officer to Shelter in Place (May 18, 2020)
- A maximum of 75 people can enter the facility at any one time ensuring that people in the facility can easily maintain a minimum six-foot distance from one another at all times, except as required to complete Essential Business activity.
- Face coverings should be worn by all persons entering the facility, other than those exempted from face covering requirements (e.g. young children, or those with medical recommendations not to).
- We provide hand sanitizer at the entrance of the facility and in other appropriate areas for use by the public and personnel as well as encourage proper hand washing procedures.
- Our Janitorial services and staff regularly disinfect high-touch surfaces; we also ask all of our members to use the provided disinfectant supplies on any and all surfaces, tools, and equipment that are shared in our facility.
- Signage at the entrance of the facility informs all personnel and
members that they should: avoid entering the facility if they have any COVID-19 symptoms; maintain a minimum six-foot distance from one another; sneeze and cough into one’s elbow; not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
- Additional social distancing measures have been implemented (in accordance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s guidance) at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/guidance- business-response.html).
- Our facility aims to achieve COVID compliance in implementing physical distancing and to protect the health and safety of all of our members and businesses.
- All lab stations, desks, and group areas are positioned to maintain people are distanced at a minimum of six feet
- If someone is using a common workstation, please maintain your distance until they have completed their work. Please inform them if you require usage of the space without compromising the six foot distance guideline.
- Please disinfect your workstation and any tools and equipment after your usage.
- Use our online equipment and space scheduling tool to ensure social distancing guidelines are observed.
- Please follow posted additional occupancy limits in different areas of our facility.